2024 Husqvarna® Power Residential Robotic Lawn Mowers AUTOMOWER® 435X AWD
Husqvarna Automower® 435X AWD is a high performance, all-wheel-drive model that manages steep slopes and obstacles. Suited for medium sized lawns up to 0.9 acres, it comes with a variety of exclusive features found below in the product information section.
Features may include:
Automower® All-Wheel Drive
- Automower® AWD models feature technology that optimise each wheel’s control for superior operation in the most demanding terrain, with an impressive slope performance that handles 70 % (35°) incline.
Automower® Zone Control
- Automower® Intelligent Mapping (AIM) technology uses GPS sensors to create a virtual map of the lawn and enables zone control. Track your mower in real-time, create work areas with custom settings or design stay-out zones. The result is greater precision, more control, and a beautiful lawn.
Pivoting rear body design
- The articulated rear body design enables excellent maneuverability for navigation on complex lawns and through passages. The rear body also has a pivoting capability, considerably enhancing the traction in rough terrain, making the most out of the AWD operation on Automower® AWD models.
Automower® Connect app
- Enjoy the convenience of remote control from your smartphone with the Husqvarna Automower® Connect app. Among other things, you can manage and monitor your Husqvarna robotic lawn mower, change settings, and get easy access to information and tips that make lawn maintenance carefree. Cellular, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity available, dependent on model.
Remote object detection
- Built-in sensors using ultrasonic technology helps the mower to detect objects, lowers the speed and avoid hard collisions.